Michelin Primacy 4 (ZP) Tyres Available in Ottery St. Mary
Primacy 4 (ZP)
The MICHELIN Primacy 4 tyre is designed for safety made to last while being one of the leading tyres for longevity in its category.
- MICHELIN'S latest generation, high safety tyre
- Safety made to last with consistent and excellent wet braking performance
- One of the leading tyres for longevity in its category.
- Greater fuel efficiency and 20% more mileage than previous generation
- MICHELIN's premium summer tyre for everyday performance, commuting or long family journeys
Features and Benefits
Excellent wet braking performance made to last
MICHELIN EverGrip Technologies feature the latest generation high performance rubber compound providing excellent wet braking performance. A safety orientated, optimized sculptured tread gives 22% more space to evacuate water in wet conditions, even when worn. Drive with confidence throughout the life of the tyre, safe in the knowledge that you and your passengers are protected even in heavy rainfalls.
MICHELIN Primacy 4 is designed for excellent longevity without sacrificing performance. Max Touch Construction maximizes contact with the road, distributing forces of acceleration, braking and cornering evenly. Enjoy 20% more mileage than the MICHELIN Primacy 3 tyre, and identify when your tyre needs changing with the help of MICHELIN's innovative treadwear indicator.
What are "run flat" tyres?
Run flat tyres have specific technology to allow you to drive for a limited distance at a reduced speed after a puncture or a drop of tyre pressure. MICHELIN® Zero Pressure (ZP) tyres provide run-flat technology that allows you to drive up to 50 miles at 50 mph with a flat tyre.